Thursday, September 21, 2006

Starting Anew

(after handing in my resignation letter – 07.28.06)

My heart is filled with silent happiness
It is filled with inner peace
For I am like a bird
Ready to fly away
To explore new skies
And hopefully
Change the hues of the horizon
To red, red orange, orange yellow
To match the glory of sunrise
Over the dark grey mood
Of this rainy wet day.

My heart is filled with repressed joy
It is filled with amazing wonder
For I am who I am
I am a swimmer
Ready to explore new waters
To cut through a new lane
And feel the joy of the cool ripples
Pass through my bare skin
My soul, I am refreshed
I am alive!
I am liberated!
I am
Ready to plunge
Again
In the cool and crisp
Waters
Of life.


2 comments:

Java_Junkie said...

I really do envy you your prose
Your poetry
Your travels

May I strangle you anytime soon? Teehee!

Java_Junkie said...

A Post-script:

I'm handing in another resignation letter soon. So soon. Yes.

More soon.

Soon. Soon. Soon. Haha!